Service Instructor (h/f) – Les Roches Global Hospitality Education – SuisseDenis Courtiade
Les Roches Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, in the top 3 for Employer Reputation of Hospitality & Leisure Management graduates by the QS World University Ranking, is a brand of the Sommet Education Group. Founded in 1954, Les Roches is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. Les Roches prepares entrepreneurial and innovative graduates across a global network of campuses in Crans-Montana (Switzerland), Marbella (Spain) and Shanghai (China).
As Service Instructor, your main missions will be:
- Be responsible for the theoretical and the practical preparation, facilitation and assessment of the Applied Learning Service classes and workshops.
- Conduct the service operation in the assigned outlet, working with the students while teaching the best-in-class practices of the industry.
- Lead by example and inspire students to become the future leaders of the hospitality industry.
- Teach the students how to advise customers and anticipate their needs to reach their highest level of satisfaction.
- Strive for continuous improvement of academic and operational standards and linking them with the industry expectations.
- Efficiently supervise the students and monitor their performance, providing feedback for improvement.
- Encourage students to take initiatives and to be proactive at work.
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
You hold a relevant diploma in Hospitality Management and have at least 5 years of professional experience as Maître d’hôtel, or equivalent (bar manager, barista) in various top hotels around the world. You have an expertise in coffee, tea and wine service, as well as relevant experience in restaurant service and banqueting. With a high level of pedagogical skills, you are an excellent communicator and influencer that will act as a role model for our students. You are at ease in an international environment, you are customer focused, a team player and a hospitality passionate. You have an excellent level of English (French is a plus), both oral and written, and you are eligible to work in Switzerland.
Contact: Xavier Gonet | firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 (0)76 790 8545
Service Instructor Supervisor
Route des Moulinettes 2, 3975 Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Laisser un commentaire